Edwardian Treasure: Petite Photo Locket
Edwardian elegance rears its beautiful head in the form of a petite photo locket of 14k yellow gold. Carefully worked designs using the guilloché technique of engraving on metal adorn one side. And as a treat there is a blank oval area ready for a small monogram if you wish.
Small orbs on both sides give purchase to open the hinged treasure. Sentimental in nature, the locket opens to reveal space for a small memento or photograph. Petite enough to wear everyday.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-1/8 inches (2.9 cm) in length including bale by 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in width. Weight of 3.9 grams (2.5 dwt).
Note: All metal is acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.