Fancy Free - Aquamarine Pendant
Edwardian fancy envisions a brooch pendant of delicate appearing 9k yellow gold work. The overall configuration is a heart element accented with opposing C curves. Centered within the open heart is a multi-petal flower, stem and leaves with a faceted aquamarine. At the apex a removable bale symmetrically balances the aquamarine set pendant drop.
The open form is embellished with an abundance of natural half freshwater seed pearls – thirty-nine (39) of these lustrous tiny gems. The piece may be worn either as a pendant or brooch with removable bale and original brooch fittings on the reverse.
Date: Circa 1910. Chain is modern.
Measurements: 1-13/16 inches (4.6 cm) in length including bale by 1-1/8 inches (2.9 cm) in width. Chain is 16 inches (40.6 cm) in total length. Weight of 4.4 grams (2.8 dwt).
Hallmarks: 9 ct on pendant; chain marked 375 (for 9k).
Note: All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.