French Cut Fantastic: Dress Clip Brooch
Dress clips made their debut during the Art Deco period. Popularity continued through the 1950s with the trend just re-emerging today. These wonderful accessories accent any outfit and often were worn in pairs at the collar (which were very "in" during the period.
This particular example hails from the mid 1920s when skyscrapers pierced the clouds and L’Exposition Internationale des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes hit the street of Paris. Crafted of sterling silver and set with paste, pure and simple Art Deco design manifests in clean lineation.
Extra special and super sparkling, this is the only piece The Three Graces havs seen set with pastes that resemble French cuts! Dazzling and vivid as they day they were produced, the faceting structure beneath the gems creates an eye popping sensation rendered in classic Art Deco onyx black, emerald green and white as diamonds. Wins our best in its class!
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 1-7/16 inches (3.6 cm) in length by 7/8 of an inch (2.1 cm) in width. Weight of 5.8 grams (3.7 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.