Vintage Cross with Sapphire & Diamonds
Beautiful open work Latin cross of 14k yellow gold is formed from five stylized curvaceous forms. Within each a small single cut diamond is set. At the very axis of the arms is a pale oval sapphire of an estimated .45 carats. Nicely sized its varied surfaces give it a highly visual and distinct style.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 2-3/8 inches (6.0 cm) in length including bale by 1-1/2 of an inch (5.0 cm) in width. Weight of 4.4 grams (2.9 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; one minute repair to a prong of sapphire.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.