Oval Sapphire Diamond Cluster Ring
An oval faceted natural sapphire of an estimated 1.4 carats does blue on blue with a deep blue color accented with highlights of royal blue. What better to contrast such a vivid hue than an oval surround of glittering old European diamonds. An even dozen (12) of an estimated total .72 carats takes H-I color to new heights with dazzle and VS2-SI1 clarity. A scalloped under gallery gives insight into the fine craftsmanship and attention to detail in a platinum and 18k white gold ring.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.5 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18 ct; Plat; maker's mark; 474Z (design number).
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.