Sapphire & Diamond Halo Ring
Picture in your mind’s eye a natural sapphire of an estimated .80 carats flashing with an enchanting blue color and wonderful highlights. It is as though the round faceted gem was designed by nature especially for you. Claw set within a 14k yellow gold mounting, a surround of ten (10) white and bright old European cut diamonds of an estimated .50 carats (SI1-2 for clear inclusions) embraces the luscious centered sapphire with their brilliance and fire. Scalloped openwork under gallery enhances the availability of light to enter and refract from the sparkling diamonds.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.