Just Because: Five Diamond Ring
The magic of diamonds is unparalleled. Just the sheer brilliance of these precious gems can elicit an unconscious intake a breath. With no need for additional embellishment, five (5) old European cut diamonds of an estimated .42 carats total (H-J color; SI1 clarity) span the breath of the finger. White and shimmering, the series of diamonds are set in a band of 18k yellow gold. Perfect for a wedding band, an eternity ring or just because…
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.9 grams (1.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18ct; K&D maker's mark; P259 (design number).
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.