Victorian Diamond Turquoise Pearl Set Ring
The decorative arts of the mid Victorian period was quite influenced by any number of archaeological discoveries of the time. Be they motifs “borrowed” from the classical Greeks, Etruscans or even medieval themes, designers and jewelers had a grand time incorporating their ideas impacted by these ancient discoveries.
The ring displayed in this example of this genre with its relatively wide shank and ornate surface decoration on the shoulders. Almost always crafted in rose gold (14k in this case), the architecture of the ring is more in the manner of archaeological revival design with Greek-like frieze details. Natural turquoise, two natural pearls and a single cut diamond are used for ornamental purposes. Artful on the hand and full of eye mesmerizing details, its smooth as silk gold feels wonderful on the hand.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.6 grams (2.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/2 (UK S-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 60.8 mm; Int. Dia. 19.4 mm; Japan 19) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; one turquoise slightly askew barely visible with close inspection.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.