Excitement Galore: Antique Diamond Ring
Twirls and curves of precious metals and scintillating diamonds amaze and hypnotize with glitter and shine. A roller coaster ride along a platinum-topped 18k yellow gold track sends the eye to three (3) old European cut and ten (10) rose cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of .40 carats (G-H color range; SI1-2 clarity with only clear inclusions). Be prepared for ultimate excitement and thrills galore with fine detailing and mille grain accents to tickle your fancy.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.