Vintage Diamond Ring
A modified lozenge shape with rounded corners north and south gives a distinctive look to this Art Deco ring of 18k white gold. An old European cut diamond in an octagonal bezel is centered within an open work square. Arranged around each cardinal point is an additional old European cut diamond bringing five (5) old European cuts in all to total of .27 carats (H-I color; VS2-SI1 clarity). The positive and negative space of white gold and openwork lend visual play to the surface.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.4 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.