Delicacy Unfolded: Antique Pearl Pendant
Edwardian jewelry is perhaps the most ethereal appearing of all the jewelry styles. Femininity was prized and the concept was reflected in the delicacy and fineness of the jewelry of the time.
Here yellow gold of 14k makes for harmony of symmetry in an open work necklace. The gentle curves incorporate a touch of Art Nouveau design sensibility within the Edwardian form. Radiating forth from an old European cut diamond are languid drapes of gold set with natural seed pearls and luminous freshwater pearl drops. At the apex a tapering bale suspends the pendant from a 14k yellow gold paper clip link chain.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (3.7 cm) in length including bale by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width. Chain is 16-1/2 inches (41.9 cm) in total length. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.6 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14k on pendant and chain.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.