Sweet Dreams: Diamond Engagement Ring
Here is an antique diamond and platinum engagement ring which we long for in our dreams. Without having to break the bank, this is the ring spoken of in excited tones. Open work design and masterful attention to detail point to a jeweler who takes pride not only in his work but also in his choice of materials. As mentioned, a platinum mounting of course, coupled with a round brilliant solitaire diamond of .80 carats holding its own as bright and white with an H-I color and VS1 clarity.
The ring is accompanied by an EGL USA certificate for only the diamond with a retail replacement value of $7520.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.0 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Platinum; faint traces of engraved initials and date now illegible.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.