Suncatcher: Antique Diamond Blossom Earring
The Scarlet Pimpernel flower has an exquisite form. It grows as a wild flower and although it is not rare, you do not come upon it all that often. The same may be said about these antique 14k yellow gold earrings. The configuration is wonderful and the “largish” size a lovely change from the ordinary. The five-petal beauties have a delightful textured surface which catches the light with sun-like reflections. A circle of tiny stamens set with an old mine cut diamond of an estimated .05 carats draws the eye to the delicately-appearing and feminine earring. The reverse displays safety closures for the ear wires.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 4.3 grams (2.8 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later modern ear wires with safety closure.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.