Solitaire Georgian Paste Earrings
Just look carefully at these scintillating hand-cut paste earrings foiled and set closed back in silver. Note the distinctive and brilliant paste placed in the characteristically Georgian pinched rub over collets. Large in size, these are equivalent in look to over a 4.5 carat diamond for each! White and highly refractive, modern 14k yellow gold ear wires have been added to transform them from cufflinks into earrings.
Date: Circa 1800.
Measurements: Just under 3/4 of an inch in length (1.8 cm) by 7/8 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Weight of 3.0 grams (2.0 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; modern ear wires; probably converted from cufflinks or similar item.
Origin: Most likely English.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.