Feminine Antique Garnet Pearl Ring
Garnets have such grandness about them. The glow which emanates from the fire within slowly wends its way to the surface and captures your heart. Here a pair of oval faceted natural garnets of an estimated .65 carat total stokes the color of its fire with an orange radiance. The gems are claw set east west and are accented north south with a pair of lustrous seed pearls – all set in a curvaceous mounting of 10k rose gold with scrolling shoulders which gently segue into a smooth unobstructed shank. The open work design gives this Edwardian ring an airy and light feminine profile
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just over 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.3 mm; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm; Japan 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely American.
Note: Gemstones weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.