Antique Guilloché Enamel Locket Pendant
Talk about attention-grabbing and unique…high style color and design characterize this antique clam shell motif pendant with locket back. Sweeping curves of ultramarine blue guilloché enamel alternate with diamond studded rows of 18k yellow gold. In all, sixty-two (62) rose cut diamonds with an estimated total weight of .55 carats dot the dome shaped surface. The reverse reveals the locket back with glass cover and push-in gold rimmed frame. The locket compartment, lined with black fabric is best opened by a jeweler or if so desired, we can leave it open for you. A simple “O” ring as bale completes the period pendant.
Date: Circa 1860.
Chain sold separately. Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.2 cm) in length by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 8.9 grams (5.8 dwt).
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.