French Antique Moon & Star Pearl Earrings
Without a doubt, these Edwardian earrings are perfectly charming. Called “dormeuse” or sleeper earrings, the 18k French gold earrings are so petite and comfortable to wear that they could be worn by babies (although it is not recommended). The crescent moon and centered “star” motif is dotted with four (4) small natural freshwater pearls in gypsy settings. Back to front ear wires complete the delightful earrings.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length by 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width. Weight of 1.5 grams (1.0 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: French hallmarks.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.