In the Round - Amethyst Antique Earrings
Two round natural amethyst are faceted for the maximum shimmer. Around the perimeter are facets and the entire backs are also faceted throughout so the light catches these from every aspect. In the front, inset into each at the center are small natural seed pearls. Thin black enamel surrounds the bottom pearl. All in 14k there is also a pearl between the top mount and bottom dangle.
Date: Circa 1860.
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (2.5 cm) in length including ear wire and 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Weight of 6.8 grams (4.3 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent, later ear wires with touches of silver solder to the reverse.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.