Antique Platinum Rose Gold Spinner Locket
A spinner is an item of jewelry, typically a fob or a locket designed with a simple mechanism which allows the object to literally spin or pivot 360 degrees. Here we have quite a spectacular locket of platinum and 14k rose gold with an alternating diamond pattern on the front and a back. Visually the locket has a sculptural quilted quality with a three-dimensional effect.
The swivel component is a rose gold semi-hemisphere attached to the outside frame of the locket using small pivots. The slender band is appointed with narrow bands of platinum, graduated in size rose gold orbs and a brace of platinum half moon forms which flank the affixed rose gold “O” fitting. The locket opens with a small notch to reveal a compartment complete with rim and glass cover. Perfect for a photo or small keepsake. Overall, the locket has a slender (not bulky) profile and can be worn everyday as a signature piece.
Date: Circa 1900.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.6 cm) in length including bale by 1-1/16 inches (2.8 cm) in width. Weight of 11.1 grams (7.2 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.