Victorian Cushion Cut Diamond Cluster Ring
Cushion cut diamonds are wonderful when it comes to creating the appearance of a stone visually larger than its actual carat weight. The manner in which the diamond is cleaved, i.e. as a shallow diamond with an open culet, displays the gem to its best advantage. All its personality shows just where its counts – in its width and length. Here the centered .21 carat cushion cut diamond flashes as though it were .30 carats. Surrounded with a cluster of six (6) petite rose cut diamonds, a 10k rose gold setting does justice to all the gems. Lovely banded sides accent the smooth silken shank.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger Weight of 1.4 grams (0.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-3/4 (UK L; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.2 mm; Int. Dia. 16.3 mm; Japan over 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: W or M.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of a previous resizing visible with magnification; a bit of edge wear to the rose cuts.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.