Edwardian Diamond Ring
Edwardian delicacy presents its femininity in a petite 14k yellow gold ring. A white and bright old European cut diamond of an estimated .24 carats (I-J color; SI1 clarity) is set in a sweet buttercup setting accented by ornately banded shoulders. The interior is hand engraved with the possible initials of “FP to MW”.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.