Garden of Color - Antique Ruby Ring
Color vivid and bold bursts forth from this fine natural ruby. A true red hue with touches of Titian red and fiery light begonia red provide this gemstone with entrancing properties. With an estimated weight to .55 carats the ruby is set amid 8 glorious deep old mine cut diamonds (.60 carats, color J-L, clarity SI1-2). In a cluster formation, this classic style of ring has graced the hands of Queens, courtiers and divas alike. All in 14k yellow gold, the shank is tailored and tapered.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 1/2 (UK K 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; one diamond with a small chip visible only with a loupe.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.