Edwardian Femininity: Diamond Pearl Earrings
The elegance associated with jewelry from the Edwardian era (c. 1890-1920) unquestionable. Femininity was the catch word and delicacy the label du jour. It is no wonder that pearls and diamonds were frequently incorporated into items from this period as these gems clearly represent the feminine in its pure form.
A wonderful medium length, natural freshwater pearls of more than 4.5 mm and 8 mm begin and end this pair of earrings. In between a trio of white old European cut diamonds of an estimated total .15 carats (I-J color) set in platinum-topped 18k yellow gold sway in time to the slightest movement made. The body of the earring is 18k yellow gold coupled with 14k yellow gold ear wires.
Date: Circa 1910.
Please note that the pearls are untested but guaranteed to be natural.
Measurements: 1-3/8 of an inch (3.5 cm) in length by 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width. Weight of 3.5 grams (2.2 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; pearls are baroque in shape; a natural indentation to one of the bottom pearls.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.