Pairing of Equals - Diamond Sapphire Ring
Luscious rich natural sapphires form a perfect hexagon as they cradle a fiery round old European brilliant diamond. With a white color of I, clarity of VS1 and a weight of .86 carats, you cannot ask for anything more. Platinum is the metal of choice for the mounting as it adds a cool backdrop for this dazzling ring. Simplicity and geometry reign with an additional four (4) single cut diamonds with three (2) lining each shoulder. It is a sure yes.
Comes with a GIA certificate for the center diamond.
Date: Diamond is earlier 20th century; mount is modern.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just over 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.7 grams (2.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over a 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.