Vintage Pale Blue Aquamarine Filigree Ring
The later years of the Art Deco period (1920-1935) had a love affair with pastel hued stones. Pale blue in color, the two (2) faceted natural gems have an estimated total of 1.6 carats and glisten with an ethereal glow. Well paired with a setting of 14k white gold filigree, the stones and the mount compliment each other in a most extraordinary manner.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Gemstones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.