Thoroughly English: Diamond Emerald Ring
New lower price!!! Down from $3550.
Edwardian splendor shines brightly with an oval cluster of eighteen (18) old mine cut diamonds of an estimated total .44 carats (I-J color; SI1 clarity) enveloping five (5) natural emeralds. A mounting of 18k yellow gold lovingly caresses each precious diamond and gemstone as delicate designs hug the shoulders.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.2 grams (2.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-3/4 (UK P; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.3 mm; Int. Dia. 17.9 mm; Japan over 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18 ct.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.