French Antique Rose Gold & Silver Bracelet
Oh so French in that inimitable Art Nouveau manner, silver and rose gold over silver links undulate as vines entwine. Organic and sensual in nature as ruins in a Mayan forest, rose gold over silver pyramids peek out from within the twisted overgrowth. The clasp, appointed with a hollow silver orb gently taps upon the wrist.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 8 inches when worn; 9-1/4 inches (23.5 cm) in total length by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Fits many wrists and this type of bracelet can be much larger than the wrist and still work depending on the wrist and hand size. Contact us for more information. Weight of 19.4 grams (12.4 dwt).
Hallmarks: Numerous French mark's including Bigorne, boar's head and others.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.