Vintage Aquamarine & Diamond Ring
Cool as a breeze on a new spring day, this Art Deco aquamarine ring of 14k gold will send your heart a’beating. A modified horizontal profile shows an approximated 1.55 carat faceted natural aquamarine of a medium blue to its best advantage. Tiers of beveled octagonal sides of white and yellow gold are embellished with east west sides each set with a single cut diamond, two (2) in all with an total estimated weight of .03 carats. White gold details accent the top, bottom and corners of the front of the mount. An ornate under gallery finishes the period ring with an unexpected complexity.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) in width north to south on the finger. Weight of 2.8 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent evidence of previous resizing only visible with magnification.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.