Judaic Ten Commandments Gold Ring
Judaic jewelry has a long and ancient jewelry history. Whether the wearing held an amuletic, religious or decoration meaning, many of these pieces are beautiful in their own right.
Here we have a vintage ring of 14k yellow gold featuring the Ten Commandments in Hebrew letters upon a field of blue enamel. Suitable for a man or woman, the shank has a foliate pattern superimposed upon the surface. Nicely detailed, the ring is august in weight without being overbearing on the hand.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 6.4 grams (4.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/2 (UK S 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 60.8 mm; Int. Dia. 19.4 mm; Japan 19) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: J 14k W.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.