Russian Rock Crystal Earrings
New Lower Price!!! Down from $735! Did you know that rock crystal is cooler to the touch than glass? Place one of these earrings next to your cheek and you experience that phenomenon for yourself.
Faceted cushion cut rock crystal has been bezel set into acid tested gold over sterling silver (vermeil) mountings with open work galleries. Each rock crystal is about 9-10 carats (!) and approximately 15 mm by 12 mm in proportion. Modern 14k ear wires finish the look. They look just like paste but rock crystal is in the same mineral family as amethysts, citrines and smoky quartz.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Measurements: 15/16 of an inch (2.3 cm) in length by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) at the widest. Weight of 6.6 grams (4.2 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: Cufflink fittings had Russian silver hallmarks.
Condition: Excellent; converted from cufflinks to earrings.
Note: Gemstones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.