1950s Brilliance: Garnet Diamond Pendant Necklace
Almandine garnets have a special appeal. The rich deep red color has touches of purple which gives it a hue of an aged claret wine. The gem is just perfect for an impressive pendant necklace circa 1950. The very fine garnet has been cleaved into a round shape of an estimated 12.9 carats and faceted for maximum brilliance and luster and claw set in a mount of 14k white gold over 14k yellow gold. An elongated “bale” of yellow gold is embellished with nine (9) transitional cut diamonds with an estimated total weight of .26 carats. Attached is a curb link necklace of 14k white gold.
Date: Circa 1950.
Measurements: Pendant is 1-1/2 inches (4.0 cm) in length by 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in width. Chain is 16-1/4 inches (41.3 cm) in total length. Weight of 7.8 grams (5.0 dwt) for pendant and chain.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.