Sun Discs: Archaeological Revival Diamond Pearl Earrings
This pair of Victorian Archaeological Revival earrings could have been worshiped by the followers of the sun god Ra. Discs of 14k yellow gold are bordered with a twisted rope perimeter and featuring a two tiered profile of a disc within a disc. The outer round is adorned with a Gothic form of cusps and arches. The raised center displays a modified quatrefoil element embellished with four (4) tiny natural seed pearls encircling a small old mine cut diamond with incised engravings.
Date: Circa 1870.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length including ear wire and 1-1/8 inches (2.9 cm) without by 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) at the widest. Weight of 5.9 grams (3.8 dwt) for the pair.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.