Filigree Lace in a Diamond Ring
A superb Art Deco mount of platinum displays open work at its ultimate with an old European cut diamond of and actual .54 carats (H color; VS2 clarity) at the helm. An additional ten (10) single cut diamonds of an estimated total of .15 carats adds that brilliance to a delicate mount of lace-like filigree appointing the entire setting.
Accompanied by an EGL USA certificate for the center diamond.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.4 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/4 (UK K; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.9 mm; Int. Dia. 15.9 mm; Japan over 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note 1: This ring comes with an EGL USA certificate for the main diamond which has been removed from the mount for accurate weight and grading.
Note 2: All other diamonds have not been removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. These weights have been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.