Striking Victorian Onyx Bracelet
As modern today as it was more than 130 years ago, this Victorian era 14k rose gold bracelet just overflows with style and sophistication. The front of the hinged bangle is embellished with twenty-two square cut pyramidal flat-topped onyx elements. Set with overlapping L forms, the bracelet is striking in its unusual configuration. The back of the bangle is covered with a smooth black enamel decoration. A hidden tongue and groove clasp with safety chain finishes the period piece.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 6-1/8 inches (15.5 cm) in length by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) at the widest. Will fit a wrist of about 6-3/4 inches or less. Weight of 20.7 grams (13.3 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.