Edwardian Solitaire Diamond Ring
With more than just a hint of sparkle this Edwardian ring of 14k yellow gold shines brightly. A solitaire old European cut diamond of an approximate .15 carats (K-L color; VS2-SI1) casts its glitter out to the universe. Lovely details appoint the entire front of the setting. Engraved to the interior in script is L.E.H. to G.V.G.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.8 grams (1.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 4-3/4 (UK J; Euro or Int. Circum. 48.7 mm; Int. Dia. 15.5 m; Japan over an 8) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of previous resizing visible as a faint line at back of the shank only upon close inspection or with magnification; one tiny edge chip visible with a loupe.
Note: Diamond was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.