Antique Carved Opal Stick Pin
The carving of precious gems and hard stone is a centuries old tradition. This example features a 14k yellow gold stickpin and base set with an opal carved with the right profile of a man wearing a feathered hat tinted with hues mostly of blue with hints of green. The detail is exceptional with the band and brim of the hat clearly delineated.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 2-3/4 inches (7.0 cm) in overall length by 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) at the widest. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.