Art Deco Enamel & Silver Bracelet
Beautiful construction marks six thick plaques of open work silver which are joined with silver “O” fittings to form a striking link bracelet from the Art Deco years. Each of the rectangular medallions are divided along the diagonal to form two triangle shapes – one decorated with pierced loops and flourishes of silver; the other an openwork design embellished with a cobalt blue enamel Tudor rose and one of cinnamon colored enamel against a French blue backdrop. The two silver end clasps are embossed with rose and leaf motif.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 7-1/2 inches (19.0 cm) in length by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) at the widest. Weight of 33.0 grams (21.2 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.