Exquisite Antique Swedish Silver Paste Brooch
Classic Edwardian design shows its style in this Swedish silver brooch. Elegant lacy open work rendered in silver marks a stylized foliate motif with voluptuous curves and a graceful symmetrical form. Fine metal work is accented with white pastes so realistic it would be easy to believe the stones to be diamonds. The pastes are in mille grain settings which add to the sense of the intricate airiness inherent in the piece. The neoclassical and Rococo movements have most certainly influenced this early 20th century brooch. On the reverse is a safety catch for the C clasp.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.1 cm) in length by 1-1/8 inches (2.9 cm) in width. Weight of 4.8 grams (3.1 dwt).
Hallmarks: Swedish paw print mark; S (for silver); 830 (for 830 parts silver out of 1000); KR.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.