French Classical Revival Tri Color Gold Pendant
Shades of Napoléon and Joséphine battle with this Classical Revival motif pendant. Rose, yellow and green 18k gold adds life to this banded circular pendant accented with ribbon bow designs. A round garland of six green gold leaf forms alternates with seven (7) natural pearls (guaranteed to be natural) to encompass a four petal flowerhead of rose gold with natural pearl center. Rods of yellow gold run north and south throughout the open space of the pendant. Please note the bow form surmount in 18k rose gold. A later date 9k yellow gold open oval chain accompanies the pendant.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (3.8 cm) in length including top bale by 1 inch (2.6 cm) at the widest. Chain is 15-5/8 inches (40.0 cm) in total length. Weight of 3.1 grams (2.0 dwt) for both pendant and chain.
Hallmarks: French horse's head; another French mark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.