Striking Art Deco Aquamarine Diamond Ring
A fine natural aquamarine of an estimated 3.25 carats imparts its character to an exceptional mount of 14k yellow gold and platinum. With great life and a lively play of light, the medium blue oval gem is well suited to its exceptional well designed and stylish lozenge shaped setting. A platinum garland and floral motif accents both the aquamarine and two (2) transitional cut diamonds set in 14k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the finger and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 6.0 grams (3.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8 (UK P-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.1 mm; Japan 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.