Royal Rivalry - Art Deco Amethyst Ring
Cabochons are usually rounded at the top and have a flat surface below. A twist on that classic gem cut dating back to ancient times is this royal natural amethyst. Beneath the smooth, curvaceous top are a multitude of facets. Color is reflecting up and out with a subtle play of light. With a carat weight of approximately 7.5 for the amethyst, the color blend and contrast of regal purple and soft buttery yellow is indescribably alluring.
Made by the firm of Jones and Woodland (later purchased by Krementz) the mount is weighty and substantial in size. Of 14k yellow gold, the detailing is deep and fine with acanthus leaf motifs on each shoulder. Originally designed as a man's ring, this easily can be worn by either sex.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height off of finger. Weight of 20.2 grams (13.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/2 (UK S-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 60.8 mm; Int. Dia. 19.4 mm; Japan 19) and can be easily sized to fit many. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k with Jones & Woodland mark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.