Antique Turquoise & Pearl Cluster Earrings
A surround of thirteen (13) natural pearls frames a turquoise cabochon of an ambrosial color. Rising high above the pearl cluster, the claw set turquoise and the cream colored pearls are enrobed in an ornate trellis of openwork 10k yellow gold. Point of interest: lever back ear wires, such as those on these earrings were rarely found until late in the 19th century.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length by 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) in width. Weight of 5.6 grams (3.6 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; a few pearls with a bit of wear or nacre loss visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.