Edwardian Memories: Rock Crystal Locket Pendant
The locket may be the most sentimental jewelry item of all. As human beings we associate objects and images with people, ideas and memories and the locket is the perfect portable vessel in which to enclose such keepsakes.
Here we have an Edwardian example of such crafted of clear rock crystal. Oval in shape and petite in proportions, rock crystal has been carved into hollowed out convex forms, edged with 10k yellow gold serrated bezels and hinged together. Perfect for embracing a declaration of love to show the world.
Date: Circa 1900.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length including “O” fitting by 9/16 inch (1.4 cm) in width by 5/8/ of an inch (1.5 cm) in depth. Weight of 5.8 grams (3.7 dwt).
Condition: Very good; three fine scratches to interior of one rock crystal – a bit visible to one side if viewed closely.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.