Antique Rose Gold Wedding Band
Impressive in width, this late 19th century wedding band of 9k rose gold is hand engraved with a series of panels depicting botanical motifs and a variety of geometric patterns and designs.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm, Japan 17; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm). Can be sized down with some pattern loss or loss of a panel. It is not recommended to size up. This ring will fit a bit tighter due to its width. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: English hallmarks for 9k, Birmingham and a date letter for 1891; partial maker's mark of "?S&Co".
Condition: Excellent; evidence of previous resizing only visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.