Edwardian Buttercup Diamond Ring of .80 c.
Smashing old European cut diamond of an estimated .80 carats (I-J color; VS1-SI1) makes its presence known with glamour and glitz. A buttercup mount of 14k rose gold is well suited to the cut of the lovely old diamond. Nicely appointed side details enclosed within a cartouche emphasize the wide shank.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.0 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Japan 13; Int. Dia. 16.9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.