Edwardian Diamond Sapphire Bracelet
Nothing says Edwardian as much as filigree metal work. Elegant and feminine with the appearance of delicate, this bracelet of 14k white gold speaks the sentence “wear me every day and a signature statement will be made”.
A veritable labyrinth of ornate lines and curves of white gold lie within nine elongated rectangular links. The front of the sublime bracelet features jewel set links, two with a centered synthetic square cut sapphire and one with a transitional cut diamond all in lozenge shaped bezels. The other six links displays a center open work multi petal flower form amidst lace-like filigree work.
Date: Circa 1915.
Measurements: 7-3/4 inches (19.7 cm) in length by 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) at the widest. Weight of 7.9 grams (5.0 dwt).
Hallmarks: “Pat. App'd For”.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.