Moonlight in a 20th C. Moonstone Ring
An oval cabochon cut blue moonstone of an estimated 6.1 carats will give you reason to celebrate a moon festival all your own. Rising or setting, this blue moonstone ring of 14k yellow gold has a wonderfully strong brilliant blue flash of adularescence which hovers over the stone as it is moved.
Date: Circa mid to later 20th century.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just 3/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.5 grams (2.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.4 mm; Japan 14 Int. Dia. 17.1) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: “14k” and “RS”.
Note: Stone has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Stone weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.