Edwardian Sweets in a Diamond Ring
Sentimental in meaning, this 14k yellow gold ring is engraved to the interior in italicized script “PVJ to E. F. ‘06”. An old European cut diamond of an estimated .20 carats (I-J color; SI1 clarity with minute inclusions invisible with the naked eye) casts a beautiful shimmer set in a belcher type setting, Lovely engraved detailing and scroll work add just the ornate touch to a most charming Edwardian diamond ring.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.5 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Japan 10; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; S.
Condition: Excellent with light overall wear.
Note: Diamond has not been removed from mount to preserve the integrity of the setting. Diamond weight has been approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading has been done in situ and also may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.