Antique Victorian Gold Earrings with Diamonds
Exquisite and meticulous in styling, these Victorian 14k yellow gold earrings are the perfect size. A central sphere cups an old mine cut diamond gypsy set below the surface. Ornamentation of wire work and tiny orbs of gold add to the finery. In addition, a palmate type surmount is worked with twisted wire on its surface. Light in weight and medium to small in scale makes these period earrings ideal. Note that higher carat gilding over the 14k was used – typical of much Victorian workmanship.
Date: Circa 1870.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length by 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) at the widest. Weight of 3.8 grams (2.5 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; a bit of wear to gilding at the ear wires and connection points visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.