Butterflies in the Wind: 1.11 C Diamond Ring
With its world class style and impressive carat weight this diamond and sapphire ring will bring traffic to a standstill. Bask in the rays of an old mine cut diamond with a known carat weight of a luxurious 1.11 carats (G-H color; SI1 clarity). Opulent in size, the prong set diamond is accented at each of the cardinal points with a synthetic sapphire (typical for the period) bounded by a rectangular bezel. A pierced butterfly motif embellishes the gently sloping sides of the open work 18k white gold mount appointed with delicate mille grain detailing and gentle curves.
This ring comes with a European Gemological Laboratory (EGL) certificate with a retail replacement value of $9590.
Date: Diamond is earlier 20th century; mount is later.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.9 grams (3.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Int. Dia. 17.5; Euro 55 mm; Japan just over 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Origin: American in origin.
Note: Diamond was removed for accurate weight. Grading has been done in situ and may vary if stone is removed. Certification was done in situ.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.